Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Hey You There !!!

xxx: hey you there

you :  hey

xxx so what do you want for your life ??

you: its my life and I will do whatever I want with it. For your information, I'm trying to get out there by any means possible

xxx: I have seen many people like yourself, impressed by all the glitz and glamourous life of the celebrities. So after you use 'any means possible' then what??
you: Then I get what I want......fame

xxx: So you are famous, then what?

you: Then I get to host programs and get invited to award shows

xxx: Lets assume you are 'there' then what?

you: Then I dont know....

Most of the time, we have such conversations with our sub conscious minds which we tend to ignore due to the fact that it makes us see things for what they really are but then we choose to remain oblivious. So hey you there, what is the wonderful reason why you are living such a life? Is the person you are trying to impress worth YOUR LIFE?

Remember, in the end its not the years in your life that matters but the life in your years. Live a life worthy in the eyes of He that created you so as not to let fame and riches rub you of your integrity

xxx: so hey you, what are you doing to your life now?

you: my life is not my own to God I belong.......

              #newbeginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment